This Investments and Retirement Planning course is designed to hold your hand and transform you from being a “saver” (someone who simply leaves their money on savings accounts), into an “informed investor” (someone who uses financial assets like Stocks, T-bills and shares to grow their money at least 5 times faster than the ordinary saver)
This course is the fifth and final part in “THE BEGINNERS GUIDE TO INVESTMENTS AND RETIREMENT PLANNING” series and is a practical step by step guide that will answer the following questions:
• What investments can you make or what investments are available to you?
• What risks do you face and how do you manage those risks when investing money?
• What are Government Bonds and Treasury Bills? How do they work? How do you invest in them?
• How do you plan, prepare and invest for retirement?
• How do you make intelligent investment decisions?
No Reviews found for this course.